The surgeons at Novant Health Cardiothoracic Surgeons are certified by the American Board of Thoracic Surgery, and are an integral part of the Forsyth Medical Center Multidisciplinary Thoracic Oncology Board of Physicians. Our surgeons are highly skilled in the thoracic field, which encompasses surgery to the lungs, chest wall and esophagus. Patients suffering from lung tumors and other lung problems can often benefit from thoracic surgery.
Our surgeons offer a wide variety of thoracic surgeries and services, including:
- Minimally Invasive Thoracic Surgery
- Lung, Esophageal and Mediastinal Tumor Surgeries
- Lung Resection (Traditional and VATS)
- Thoracoscopic Surgery
- Evaluation and Treatment of Pleural Diseases (Involving the membrane surrounding the lung)
- Multidisciplinary Thoracic Oncology Meeting